22-24 February 2022 in Berlin, Germany
At the 9th International Conference Advanced E-Motor Technology the newest technological advancements in electric motor technologies will be shared.
Highlights of the conference:
- Discuss strategies for future technology to be used for electrical motors in order to achieve the best performance
- Get the whole picture and hear about how to increase efficiency through a holistic approach
- Learn about how to reduce production costs using alternative materials to rare earth magnets for EV and HEV motors
- Review electric drive production and discuss innovations in hairpin stator production and production scalability
- Get to know ways to optimise powertains and tweaking options to further increase efficiency
- Meet leading OEMs and Tier1s and hear their views on the e-motor architecture and design
- Co-located with 10th International Conference Thermal Management for EV/HEV
Read more… and click the image to download the 2-day-agenda.