16 September 2020 in Graz, Austria (or ONLINE*)
During a full day program there will be a broad exchange of knowledge on the (production-line of) electric vehicles of the future, through demonstrations, presentations and video’s:
- Improvements in the application and integration of software models in the production line of electric vehicles;
- Reduction of the overall development time and necessary investments for electric vehicles;
- Results of battery studies in terms of safety and efficiency;
- Cost and effort savings through automated methods in modelling and testing;
- Design of a standard for the simulation of battery electric vehicles (definition of component models and standard interfaces).
For more information about the program, follow the link to the preliminary agenda.
*Considered the COVID-19 situation we will prepare the possibility to follow this day online as well, but we hope to be able to welcome you in Graz, to meet and discuss our results!