Achieved result: 01 May 2019
Involved partners: Bluways, VUB
This item describes the development of the 1D-electro-thermal model of the KoKam NMC cell.
- Objective: To develop and validate the electro-thermal model of the Kokam battery cell in Matlab / Simulink interface.
- Research: Dedicated characterization were carried out on the cell to obtain the thermal and electrical behavior.
- Result: The single-cell model showed good validation results at different temperatures.
- What will it be used for: This result can be used for the development of the battery pack by extending it via multiple branches.
- Impact: The model of the battery pack is the first step in the T2.1 of WP2. Base on this model, the EMR representation can be developed.
Figure 1: Single-cell model to be extended in a battery pack concept
Figure 2: Validation of the NMC electrical model at 25°C