5 March 2022 in Dunkerque, France
The PANDA project was presented at this debate by Prof. Alain Bouscayrol.
Topic of the debate: what research topics do you think should be funded by the EU to accelerate the ecological transition? How to select and evaluate the impact of projects? What process? On what criteria? By whom?
More than 50 attendees distributed in 3 working groups (1 in presence and 2 on line).
- 10:00 Introductive session (context, rules, format, etc.)
- 10:15-10:40 – Horizon Europe and examples of research projects:
- Presentation of Horizon Europe
- Presentation of PANDA (A. Bouscayrol)
- Presentation of FARMYING
- 10:40 – 11:40 – Workshop on the EU research funding
- Several groups on the challenge of the ecological transition: topics to be funded / citizen involvement in the projects / selection and assessment of the projects
- 11:40-12:10 – Conclusion
- Status of the working groups / proposals of topics to be selected / proposals of assessment method to be promoted
The debate was organized by www.jesuiseucolo.org