Intermediate result from partners Bluways, VUB, SIEMENS
This result has been achieved on 30 May 2020 in month 18 of the project.
This item describes the development of the 1D-electro-thermal model of the Valeo NMC module.
- Objective: The objective is to develop and validate the electro-thermal model of the Kokam battery pack in Matlab / Simulink interface and Amesim.
- Resesarch: First, the model was developed in Matlab, then SISW imported it into Simcenter Amesim. Bluways developed physically the module and provided the test results to validate the model.
- Result: The EMR model was validated.
- What will it be used for: This result can be used for Hardware-in-the-loop testing and the global vehicle model (Real Testing)
- Impact: The model of the battery pack shows that EMR modelling is quite resourceful and an intelligent way to represent a physical system.
Figure 1: Validation of the voltage and temperature outputs of the EMR model for the NMC module