Intermediate result from partner UBFC
This result has been achieved on 15 January 2020 in month 14 of the project.
Based on the existing postal delivery vehicle developed during the Mobypost project an EMR Model has been developed. This model includes the drive cycle, vehicle parameters, vehicle components and system control. It has been validated with regard to experimental results.
- Objective: To represent the Mobypost vehicle using EMR.
- Research: Until now no model of Mobypost vehicle was existing and all work has been done on structural approaches.
- Result: The translation of the vehicle to the model was quite straight forward.
- What will it be used for: The EMR Mobypost model will be used for HIL and cloud computing activities.
- Impact: The EMR Mobypost model will be used for HIL and cloud computing activities.