This result has been achieved on 17 December 2019 in month 13 of the project.
A new verion of Energetic Macroscopic Representation (EMR) library has been developed within the Simcenter Amesim software.
What’s new comparing with the previous EMR library version?
- the “switching element” is added to the library;
- the “inversion of switching element” is added to the library;
- minor cosmetics corrections.
An Help module with the description of each EMR element was added and Simcenter Amesim new developed EMR tutorials included.
- Objective: To create a dedicated EMR library included in Simcenter Amesim software.
- Result: New and improved version of EMR library within the Simcenter Amesim.
- What will it be used for: Develop EMR vehicle models (and other EMR systems) within Simcenter Amesim.
- Impact: EMR method applied on Simcenter Amesim software will increase the EMR visibility.