Intermediate result from partners ULille, VUB, SISW, TUV, Bluways
This result has been achieved on 28 October 2020 in month 23 of the project.
This item describes the experimental process of the Bluways battery module in VUB facilities.
- Objective: The objective is to connect the Bluways battery module to VUB infrastructure and perform initial testing.
- Resesarch: Bluways built two battery modules which were delivered and tested in VUB. The results showed identical performance of both modules, which are going to be tested using Typhoon ECU and the cloud, with the implemented battery model of the ZOE as an EMR source in Amesim, developed by SISW.
- Result: The battery modules are now available for testing.
- What will it be used for: This result (i.e the battery modules connected in VUB facilities) can be used for Hardware-in-the-loop testing which will be done later in the project.
- Impact: In this step the developed models can be tested for online evaluations.
Figure 1: Bluways module testing in VUB (1 out of 2 modules)
Figure 2: Current profile applied in both modules (one for VUB, one for ULille)
Figure 3: Voltage response of both modules
Good agreements on the voltage response, for the same current profile, indicates that the modules are identical and the future results (form VUB and ULille) can be comparable.